As 2021 draws to a close and we get ready to usher in 2022, we wanted to take a quick moment to reflect on what, despite another year of Covid-19 making most of the news headlines, has been a great year for us here at Reverse Life HQ.
It’s been a roller coaster ride but despite the chaos in the world and all the noise and stress, our Reverse Life community has grown and it’s all because of YOU!
Thanks to each and every one of you for being part of our journey
Because of your support, we’ve achieved great things this year. We even got to meet some of you in person last month when we unveiled our exciting new product plans for 2021.
WATCH THIS SPACE
In 2022 Reverse Life will take your wellbeing to a whole new level
Because of all of you, we’ve achieved so many incredible things this year…
- We’ve become the UK’s best-selling and only NHS approved bottled collagen.
- We’re so confident our collagen delivers the goods that we had it independently tested by Cue Consumer and our results in just 20 days were nothing short of spectacular!
- We currently have a massive 8,500 reviews on Trustpilot & Feefo firmly establishing us as the nation's most loved liquid collagen!
- We were able to go sugar-free this year (great news for all the diabetics out there and anyone about to make a New Years resolution to ditch the sugar next year)
- We’ve sold a whopping 7,500,000 doses of collagen to date. You can’t get enough of our high-strength marine collagen formula and who can blame you.
- We could fill Wembley Stadium with all our customers - that’s how many of you we have on our Reverse Life team bench! Over 90,000+ and counting!
- We launched 2 new anti-ageing beauty products; a collagen soaked 24k hydrating face mask plus a fast acting eye serum clinically proven to fight the major visible signs of under-eye ageing in as little as 2 minutes.
- Look out for our all new collagen powder launching in 2022 as well as more collagen infused beauty products to take care of your skin inside and out. We don’t just want you to feel better, we also want you to look better and give you that collagen confidence.
- Our Founder, Mark Shephard, hit the headlines back in June with his heart warming story of how our brand was inspired by his wish to help ease his Mum’s arthritis pain.
- Not only did he achieve that, he also became the No1 trending news story on Apple News that day!
- PLUS in 2021 we got a whole lot greener! By teaming up with DPD as our fulfilment partner of choice, we’re proud to be making a big, positive impact towards protecting the environment, one parcel at a time!
We created Reverse Life to look after your wellbeing
We hope to bring millions of you a positive experience of just how beneficial collagen can be for your skin, hair, nails and joints. Our results speak for themselves.
Now, more than ever, the world is recognising that a holistic approach to wellbeing is essential. Please continue to leave your feedback as we do listen to each and every one of you. We appreciate your support and we’re here for you through these crazy times!
Our wish for you all in 2022 is to be happy, healthy and to achieve your hearts desire. So please, look after your loved ones, check in on your elderly neighbours, and let’s all do our part to protect not just our planet, but each other next year and for many more years to come.
P.S. fancy seeing in the New Year with a collagen cocktail (or three!) then check out this BLOG for a recipe that will help send off 2021 with a big old pop and fizz!